Saturday, March 7, 2015

20 Random Facts About Me




Hi!
I hope you had a great start of March. Today, I thought it would be nice to do a '20 random facts about me', so you can get to know me a bit better.

Here we go!

1. I chose to do 20 facts about me, because my two favorite numbers are 8 and 12. 8 + 12 = 20! :)

2. My favorite ice cream flavor is cinnamon ice cream. 

3. I read all of Roald Dahl's children's books.

4. My favorite drink to order at Starbucks is a caramel frappuchino or, when it's cold outside, their signature hot chocolate. 

5. I enjoy watching cooking shows a lot.

6. When I'm reading a book, I always really look forward to the last sentence. 

7. I get really inspired by home decor magazines.

8. I can not stand seeing blood. Red used to be my like, hate-color, because it is the same color as blood (but now I like red a lot).

9. I don't have pierced ears. 

10. I often look through magazines from back to front. I don't know why, but even when I realize that I'm doing it and I try to look through the magazine from front to back, I find myself looking through it from back to front again!

11. I own a marshmallow bow and arrow!  It's a bow and arrow that shoots mini marshmallows. 

12. I don't like odd numbers. 

13. My favorite word is RHAPAW. (It stands for Rode Hard And Put Away Wet.)  It's the name of Ben's car in the book Paper Towns by John Green. I just love how it sounds!

14. I'm afraid of black birds.

15. For some reason, I don't like eating ham on bread at other people's houses. (So weird...)

16. I drink orange juice every day, usually at breakfast.

17. I love IKEA! I love looking at all the rooms and they have amazing products. I can get really excited about going to IKEA :).

18. I used to have a fish and an ant called Sara.

19. I think blue and pink are one of the best color combinations.

20. I have a Peppa Pig obsession (the way Peppa laughs is just so cute and funny!). Wikipedia describes it as: 'a British preschool animated television series', but I'm fourteen and I love it as well. :)

I hope you enjoyed reading this post and that it helped to get to know me a bit better!

xox Mia

PS. Next time I'll be posting an Easter related post!


No comments:

Post a Comment