Saturday, March 21, 2015

What To Do On Easter



Yay! Easter is in about 2 weeks! I always like Easter (a sign of spring!), but it isn't as obvious what to do on Easter as it is on, say, Christmas. I really think it's nice to do something special to celebrate Easter, though, so I decided to write a post on 4 things to do on Easter. Enjoy!




The first, actually kind of obvious thing to do is...

An Easter egg hunt!

An Easter egg hunt is always a lot of fun. If you are not really the 'searching type', you can also hide the eggs, which is a lot if fun, too! You can decorate real eggs or you can also fill plastic eggs with notes or candies, be creative! 




An Easter brunch

This next thing to do on Easter is something I do every year with my family: we have an Easter brunch (at my grandparents' house). It's such a nice way to spend time with your family. Also, it's a lot of fun preparing the dishes and it's super yummy! 





A relaxing, pampering morning

A wonderful way to celebrate Easter is to give yourself a relaxing, pampering morning, so you can start spring (and your day) fresh, relaxed, and happy. For my pampering morning I will take a lovely bath using a Lush bath bomb or bubble bar (I just love how that word sounds!). Also, I will put on some music and light a little candle. I always feel great after this and I'm sure you will, too!




Collect inspiring, motivating spring quotes

Another nice thing to do on Easter is to collect lots of inspiring, motivating quotes for spring. I think this is a great way to start spring positive, inspired and motivated. I really like the quote 'Throw kindness around like confetti', because it really inspires me to spread kindness and happiness, and who doesn't like confetti? (I found the artwork of this quote on this website.) You can use these quotes as your screen wallpaper, frame them, paste them in you notebook or stick them on your mirror (so you will look at it every morning) :). As you can see in the picture, I still have an empty frame. Room for more quotes! 

I hope you enjoyed reading this post and that it gave you some inspiration on what to do on Easter. You can do one of these options, or you can combine them!

Have a wonderful Easter.

Love,
           Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment