Sunday, May 17, 2015

May in Schiermonnikoog | Lookbook


Sun, sand and sea. Well actually, it was more of sand and sea, and a little bit of sun. In my May break I also went to Schiermonnikoog, a little Dutch island. It was very beautiful there and relaxed, too and because it was so beautiful, I decided to put together a little 'lookbook' of my photo's. :)







The boat ride was very nice (not too long); you could stay inside and play Uno, like we did :), or go out on the deck and let the wind blow (very strongly!) through your hair.

On the second day we were there, we rented some bikes and went for a bike ride. While we were cycling we found this cave kind of thing and stopped to look inside. Ooohh, I was so scared!



What I thought was very nice were the shell paths. Almost all the paths were covered with shells, instead of gravel or something.




We went to the beach almost every day (ahh, the wind and the cold water were really nice).  Along the path to the beach, there were rows of these plants with little fluffs on them (sorry, I have no idea what they are called). The fluffs were sooo soft!





On our second bike ride we came past this lovely lake. Everything in and around that lake was just beautiful. Oh and we also saw these really cute horses :).

I had a really great time and I hope you liked my very first 'lookbook'!

xoxo Mia


PS. I'm sorry that I was very unclear about my posting date. I said in 'Elephantastic's makeover', that I was going to post every Friday, but I realized that Saturdays work better for me.  From now on, I'll be posting at 4 pm (CET) on Saturday.


No comments:

Post a Comment