Saturday, June 13, 2015

My Summer Essentials


Woohoo! Summer has arrived! Well, officially not yet, but we can all feel it :). I'm very excited for summer, so to spread my summer excitement, I wanted to share today 'My Summer Essentials'.





My first essential is sunscreen. I think sunscreen is super important, because it protects your skin, and you probably don't want to be walking around all summer with rough, red skin, do you? ;)
I recently discovered this amazing face sunscreen from Rituals. I love it, because it has a very thin consistency and... It smells like heaven. (Rituals' description of the smell: Organic White Tea and Ginkgo Biloba.)


Next up is easy-to-put-on-shoes, haha. By that I mean something like flip flops, sandals, etc. This is an essential for me, because in summer it's nice to be able to just quickly slip on your shoes. Also, I always take off my shoes when I'm sitting on a picnick blanket (and you'll probably have lots of summer picnicks), so for that it's also very convenient to have easy-to-put-on-shoes. What I'll be wearing a lot this summer are these leather flip flops from Abercrombie & Fitch.


In summer I find it lovely to wear shorts, skirts, and dresses. The only problem I have with that, though, is that my legs are often very dry. So summer essential #3: body lotion! The body lotion I'm using a lot this summer is the 'Pink Chiffon' body lotion from Bath and Bodyworks. Love it. :)


A good book is always an essential for me, haha, but especially in summer. It's great to sit outside and just read (maybe with a nice cold drink ;) ). The book I'm currently reading is An Abundance of Katherines, by John Green. I like it a lot so far!
(PS. Sorry that the picture is a bit blurry...)


Not all of us can go to the beach everyday (especially not where I live). But you can have beachy waves everyday, if you like! With this lovely, lovely salt spray (called Sea Spray) from Lush, you can achieve that and your hair will smell super good, too.
(I also mentioned this Sea Spray in this post.)

I hope you enjoyed reading about my summer essentials, and I wish you all an amazing summer!


xoxo Mia


Also, this little bee says hi :)  :



No comments:

Post a Comment